Want to wow your attendees with a new activity and create lasting memories? Try out the lavender and beekeeping experience at Carmel Valley Ranch, grape picking and wine blending or food and beverage parings at various locations.
- Lavender and Beekeeping at Carmel Valley Ranch
- Team building and beach party at Del Monte Beach House
- Cooking demonstrations and competitions
- Wine or beer parings with food indigenous to Monterey
- Heller Organic Vineyards-entire process from picking grapes to ladybug release
- Land Rover Experience Driving School at Quail Lodge
- Skip Barber Racing School at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Glass jewelry making
Sports and Outdoor Recreation/Fitness
In Monterey County, outdoor is a way of life which is why we are a premier destination for those who love the outdoors. Challenge your attendees to live on the wild side with kayaking or stand up paddle boarding lessons on Monterey Bay, hiking in Big Sur or even mountain biking on Fort Ord. There is a reason why we are ranked as the number one golf destination in the world by Golf Digest. With over 20 public and private courses for all skill levels, Monterey is the perfect location to add a tournament for your event.
- Golf Motion Analysis Technology by Taylor Made at Quail Lodge Golf Club
- Pebble Beach Golf Academy
- Customized tournaments for all skill levels at one of our various courses
- Kayaking and standup paddle boarding lessons or tours
- Biking and hiking excursions
- Create a 5k running event or conduct yoga classes during an open breakout session
Several local companies offer tours that are tailor-made for incentive programs, spouse groups or pre and post tours. Learn how the Salinas Valley is the “Salad Bowl of the World” on an excursion with Ag Venture Tours or get down and dirty at The Farm, an agricultural education center. Tour Monterey Wine Country or visit the sites where nearly 200 movies were filmed on Monterey Movie Tours. For a full list of tour operators click here.