September was a fabulous month to join the MCCVB! Membership benefits include an audience with the one million-plus per year users of SeeMonterey.com and more than 100,000 walk-in guests at the Visitor Center, amplification on our social media channels, access to exclusive cooperative advertising opportunities and of course, the MCCVB team!
Please help us welcome our newest members:
- Exodus Escape Room: Beat the clock to turn the lock! Exodus Escape Room is a real life adventure game where you are locked in a room. The goal is simple – you have 60 minutes to work together with other players, crack codes and solve ciphers to escape. Spend one action-packed hour at Exodus Escape Room. Work on puzzles, solve clues and work in a team to escape. The real life adventure game has been designed for small groups of 2-14 people and each game has a different number of allowable players. Perfect for Corporate TEAM BUILDING events, families, friends, parties.
- Extranomical Tours - San Francisco: A San Francisco sightseeing tour company that specializes in tours for people who generally do not like to take tours. Their clientele is very independent and likes to venture to places where most tour companies don't go to. Due to the small size of the groups, guests receive a more personalized and exclusive experience. Tours offer a distinct "traveling with friends" feel, so that most people interact with each other and are able to visit locations larger vehicles do not. For example, a short hike up to the Giant Sequoia grove on a one-day Yosemite tour from San Francisco. On California wine country tours, guests visit small family-owned boutique wineries (too small for large buses) that produce such limited quantities you can only buy their wine at their winery! We also specialize in tours to Yosemite + Monterey/Carmel.
- Studio One - Big Sur: Big Sur is the working studio of Big Sur Artist, Erin Lee Gafill, and photographer Tom Birmingham. Together they offer creativity and technical workshops in a variety of media in Big Sur. A very unique space is also offered for Corporate groups to experience Art & Photography in Big Sur.
- Carmel Area Reservation Service - Carmel: Let Carmel Area Reservation Service find you fabulous hotel rooms, event sites and meeting places to make your getaway, gathering, wedding or event special! A personal agent provides you the top hotel choices, room blocks and venues in the Carmel Monterey area, plus Pebble Beach golf tee times! Individuals and groups, both large and small are treated with courtesy, care and prompt attention. Member of Carmel Chamber of Commerce, Monterey County Convention and Visitors Bureau and an accredited international IATAN agency. They can help make your Wedding/Honeymoon an absolute dream!
- Big Sur Adventures: Rent an electric "fat-bike" to explore the coast from Lover's Point through 17 mile drive as far as Point Lobos. Book early to join their weekend tour down one of the most scenic stretches of Hwy 1 in Big Sur past iconic Nepenthe, McWay Falls, and scenic Big Creek Bridge.