Do you love All Hallows Eve? Be sure to save the date for this great destination for all ages on Halloween! Fisherman's Wharf Association will hold its free “2nd Annual Halloween on the Wharf: Trick or Treat By the Bay” at historic Old Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, California, on Thursday, October 31st.
At a Glance:
When: Thursday, October 31, 2019 from 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Where: Monterey’s Old Fisherman’s Wharf (GPS to 101 Washington Street, Monterey, CA)
What: 2nd Annual Halloween on the Wharf: Trick or Treat By the Bay (free)
- Come in costume and enjoy this free family-friendly event on Halloween. Trick or Treat and receive sweet treats at participating merchants on the Wharf
- Participate in our special Halloween Costume Contest (judged by MC David Marzetti at the Wharf tent outside of Abalonetti’s at 6:00 pm) and win a prize!
- Carousel Candies will give away chocolate homemade confections all day and have a surprise Halloween guest in costume.
- Candy World will feature a witch and give away special Halloween candy.
- Scales Seafood & Steaks will provide delicious Halloween cookies and a Haunted House.
- Photo ops with a Halloween witch and other Halloween characters roaming the wharf!
- Check out the fun Halloween décor
- Other Halloween surprises, too. Come out and celebrate this fun holiday on the Wharf!
More information: www.montereywharf.com or call (831) 238-0777