Kick off summer under the Carmel Valley sun during Cima Collina's Summer Solstice Dinner. Held on June 21st at 6:30pm, this the perfect way to bring on those summer vibes with an exquisite wine and dinner pairing. Read on to see why you should reserve your seat at this memorable event!
- Enjoy sunny Carmel Valley - as long as possible! – Outdoor seating and family-style dining at the quaint, historic Tasting Room in the Village – it’s the ideal way to spend the longest day of the year.
- Tempranillo Rosé & Hilltop Ranch Pinot Gris – Two new, noteworthy summer releases will be open for tasting – light, crisp, refreshing and perfect to sip all summer long.
- Chef Jason Balestrieri of The Meatery – A palate pleasing menu of artfully cut, responsibly raised meats and family-style dishes - Tomahawk steak grilled to perfection, house-made salami … yumm!
- Wine pairing & first-hand wine making insight on new releases – New release, pre-release and limited selection wines, plus the kick-off launch of the winery’s new Cima Collina label presented by Winemaker Annette Hoff.
- Limited seating – This is the one and only time of the year that the Tasting Room hosts a sit-down dinner open to the public for reservations. Invite Dad for a Father’s Day treat!