One can think of numerous reasons to visit Carmel-By-The-Sea and a few of those are shopping, dining, art and wine tasting. Carmel Plaza offers all of the above to its visitors in a beautiful outdoor garden setting, which adds to the overall experience of your visit.
On top of offering outdoor, casual and fine dining, wine tasting, one-of-a-kind shops and popular well known national stores, Carmel Plaza has five great reasons that will make your experience stand out and even more enjoyable.
Below are 5 reasons to visit Carmel Plaza:
- There are over 40 specialty shops and dining possibilities to choose from in one beautiful location.
- The onsite Concierge is available to help you find what you are looking for as well as make dinner reservations.
- There is a convenient underground parking facility.
- Special promotions, events and sales are regularly happening. In fact, Carmel Plaza’s Annual Fashion Show and in-store events is May 14 from 11 to 4PM and it is open to the public.
- The Plaza is a dog friendly environment. Four legged friends are always welcome; there is even a Fountain of Woof.
The Plaza is a favorite for both locals and visitors; the next time you are looking for a place to eat, drink or shop visit Carmel Plaza to experience the attraction for yourself.
Don’t forget to bookmark http://Carmelplaza.com/events for upcoming sales, promotions and events. There is always something happening at the Plaza. You won’t want to miss out.