Looking to escape the hustle and bustle of life? Lucky for you, there’s a perfect new locale in Carmel for a weekend escape!
Carmel-by-the-Sea’s newest accommodation addition, The Hideaway just made its debut in April 2016 after an extensive renovation. Not only will you find a completely transformed look but you will also find a pet-friendly atmosphere and convenient amenities such as picnics on the go.
When you check in, you’ll discover sleek and comfy interiors as well as a warm, welcoming lounge area. Love wine? You’re covered with the daily complimentary reception offered from 4:00 – 6:00pm, which features locally sourced wines and cheeses. Is breakfast your thing? You’ll delight in the extensive European-style breakfast spread that offers house made specialties like granola, pastries, quiches, a selection of cheeses and meats, and more.
Other amenities at the property include:
- Daily wine and cheese reception from 4pm-6pm daily featuring local cheeses and wines, as well as an assortment of dried fruits, nuts, crackers, olives and other antipasti items
- An expansive European-style breakfast buffet available daily, offering meats, cheeses, housemade granola, yogurt, fruit, freshly baked pastries, quiches, frittatas and coffee by Carmel Coffee Roasters
- Pet-friendly services. Your pets will be treated with the following amenities during your stay: a comfy bed, doggie treats, bowls for food & water, doggie bags for cleaning up, and a customized Hideaway guest ID tag.
- Evening turndown service
- Guest rooms with fireplaces
- Luxurious linens, towels and robes
- Custom Rumpl blankets available for purchase
- PlumpJack wines, i.e. PlumpJack, Odette and Cade Wines available for purchase at the front desk and in-room
- Picnic set-ups available for purchase, including Hideaway canvas bags, wine, blankets, GoVino plastic wine glasses with Hideaway logo and more
- A partnership with Bay Bikes will allow guests to explore Carmel on two wheels
To further the connection to the local art community, the Hideaway has partnered with Weston Gallery to provide the art for the rooms and lobby. Established in 1975, the locally-loved gallery is one of the oldest photographic galleries in the world and a leader in the field of fine vintage and contemporary photography.
Situated at the corner of Junipero Street and 8th Avenue, The Hideaway will radiate a timeless ambiance, blending in seamlessly with the endearing cobblestone terraces and gardens that surround the area. For more information please visit hideawaycarmel.com.