- Outdoor fire pits: a great location to clink glasses and take in a different perspective of Cannery Row’s iconic structures
- Killer brew-themed décor: from the exterior sign framed by kegs to beer bottle lighting applications and interior decorations
- Bourbon: if you’re into it, they have more than 30 small batch Bourbons on hand
- Happy hour Monday – Thursday: Lots of classy snacks and surprisingly fantastic food and beverage specials from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m., ranging from $3-6
- Groups: These guys do it right, I’ve dined here before with a large group and a good time was had by all. They’re also opening a private banquet room soon that seats 40.
- Fish and Chips: Predictable pub grub, sure, but theirs is made with locally caught rock cod
- Family Friendly: All booze aside, I’d also suggest this place to families as a happy middle ground that has honest prices, attentive service and a super laid-back atmosphere.
Cannery Row Brewing Company: Tales from the Down-low Diner
Posted on: Monday, January 3, 2011 8:30 AM by The Down-Low Diner