Our friends at the Monterey County Film Commission just emailed us an urgent call for extras for "Carmel the Movie" this Friday and Saturday. How many extras? 800! When the movie hits the big screen, you might be able to tell your friends, "See Hayden Panettiere? That's me, standing right behind her!" Here's the word from the Monterey County Film Commission:
“Carmel The Movie” needs 800 extras on February 13th and 14th! “Carmel the Movie”, starring Lauren Bacall, Alfred Molina, Hayden Panettiere Billy Boyd, Dina Eastwood, and Scott Eastwood focuses on a troubled 16-year-old boy, who wanders into Carmel, falls into the wrong crowd and becomes involved in art forgery. If you would like to volunteer as a movie extra on Feb 13 and/or 14th:NOTE: Please do not comment with your information on this site. We are posting this as a courtesy to Carmel the Movie, but have no connection with them. Email your information to the appropriate parties by following the instructions above.
- Be prepared to volunteer all day (8 to 14 hour day).
- Be at the Crossroads shopping center (corner of Rio Road and Highway 1 in Carmel) at 6am. Please carpool (parking is limited).
- Wear your nicest formal daywear or cocktail dress/suit and bring two additional formal outfits (if you have them).
- Eat breakfast beforehand; bring a water bottle and snacks (lunch will be provided).
- Bring a book, magazines, etc because there will be down time.
*Include in the body of the email for each family member/friend volunteering: 1. Name 2. Age 3. Email 4. Phone 5. Address 6. Feb 13 (Y or N) 7. Feb 14 (Y or N)
- We are at capacity for children under 16. Please do not bring children under 16.
- Your involvement on this film is highly appreciated, but it is on a volunteer basis and therefore does not include any form of monetary compensation.
- For more information, please visit: www.carmelthemovie.com
- Please email a confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use email subject header: *MOVIE EXTRA 800*