Engaged couples are always seeking ideas and inspiration for their dream wedding. They can find a treasure trove of information, recommendations and ideas from hundreds of magazines, websites, books and social media, such as Pinterest and Instagram.
After they’ve come up with a theme and a date, they have to find a venue that will fulfill their dreams without a lot of extra work, aggravation and frustration. Dreams are not easy to fulfill, but the right venue with the right wedding planners who understand their situation and their desires, can work wonders for the couple’s happiness and fulfillment.
While most major hotels are experienced and well-versed in offering traditional wedding ceremonies, only a handful are able to accommodate traditional weddings from other countries and cultures.
One of those is the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa, whose wedding planners can arrange something for every couple, from traditional wedding ceremonies to Indian and Southeast Asian wedding celebrations.
Hyatt has a team of expert on-site event planners who can assist the couple from beginning to end, from selecting the wedding site and caterer to ensuring that no detail is overlooked.
Hyatt’s event planners are well-versed in the unique requirements for Indian and Southeast Asian wedding celebrations, from an outdoor baraat reception to the couple’s choice of Indian caterer.
Indian Wedding Package Includes:
- The largest ballroom in Monterey and surrounding area
- Perfect path for the baraat
- Ample space for Mendhi & Brunch the day after the wedding
- Spacious, resort-like feel
- 550 rooms, including 32 suites, for the three-day long celebrations
- Ability to bring in outside caterers
- Large garden terrace for a traditional Indian or Southeast Asian ceremony or cocktail reception
In addition to the above, the Hyatt also offers:
- A professional wedding specialist experienced in Indian weddings
- An array of food and beverages to fit virtually any type of reception, including hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, plated dinners and wine service
- Choice of wedding sites throughout the hotel, for ceremony and reception
- Complimentary honeymoon suite for the bride and groom
- Variety of dining options, including TusCA Ristorante and Fireplace Lounge
- Extensive activities for guests, including golf, tennis, pools and more
- Beautiful backdrops for photographs, including a gazebo with fireplace and gardens
- Special rates in Hyatt’s spacious guestrooms for family and friends from out-of-town
- Complimentary parking
Indian Wedding Locations:
Choose the perfect spot for an Indian wedding from the Hyatt’s extensive array of locations, ranging from outdoor gardens to elegant ballrooms. From the Regency Grand Ballroom to the spacious Garden Terrace Courtyard there’s sure to be just the right wedding location to suit most couple’s style and needs.
- Regency Grand Ballroom — Hyatt’s largest wedding location, this expansive yet welcoming ballroom can accommodate the longest of guest lists. Enjoy a formal banquet, complete with dance floor and stage for entertainment, with seating for 800. The room easily divides into several separate salons, with capacity to seat from 70 to 400 guests. Bordered on two sides by outdoor heated terraces, with natural lighting and vaulted ceilings (the highest ceiling of all hotels in the area), this ballroom provides a wonderful Monterey Bay location for both wedding reception and ceremony. The adjacent pre-function foyer includes an outdoor heated patio and retractable awning — perfect for a cocktail hour.
- Monterey Ballroom — Prominent indoor and outdoor function space conveniently located adjacent to the hotel lobby and Main Building. Designed for that more intimate feel, select the entire room for a seated banquet with 300 guests or 600 for a classic reception. For smaller groups, the ballroom can be configured into various combinations to fit most needs. The ballroom is complete with an outdoor terrace and is located adjacent to the main building.
- President's House — This very unique residence offers a secluded hideaway, perfect for a newlywed couple. This historic and luxurious residence offers over 2,500 square feet of living space, including four master suites, living room with stone fireplace, and library with fireplace and gourmet kitchen. A large covered lanai, extensive stonework and landscaping surround a private swimming pool. Select this one-of-a-kind locale for a special rehearsal dinner, cocktails for the wedding party or other exclusive events surrounding your wedding.
- Garden Terrace Courtyard — The perfect location for an outdoor ceremony or open air reception, conveniently located, adjacent to Hotel Hospitality Suites and Regency Grand Ballroom.
Click here to view a recent Indian weddings at Hyatt Monterey.
For more information, contact the Hyatt’s wedding specialist at 831-657-6540, or email email@example.com.