In celebration of the Forest Theater's Centennial season, and the 100+ year tradition of Shakespeare at Carmel's historic outdoor stage, PacRep Theatre presents the bard’s most perfect romantic comedy, Twelfth Night. Kenneth Kelleher directs this chaotic tale that begins with a shipwreck which separates twins ‘Viola’ and ‘Sebastian’. But tragedy quickly turns to comedy when they wash up in a land turned upside-down by love. With raucous antics, ravishing language and rich characters – like the lovesick Duke Orsino, the ridiculous servants Malvolio, Maria and Feste, and social climbers Sir Toby Belch and Sir Andrew Aguecheek – Shakespeare creates a bittersweet tale of laughter and longing, mistaken identity, practical jokes and chaotic love.
- Doors open 90- minutes prior to show time and we encourage attendees to arrive at least 60-minutes prior for the best seating selection - although all of the seats in the 500-seat auditorium are good.
- Pack your own food and beverages, we actually encourage it. We always have desserts and drinks available for sale.
- Bring a jacket or sweater and blanket.
- Bring a seat cushion for the wood benches.
- Take advantage of our “Two for One – Sweet Thursday” discount offered on general admission tickets for regular Thursday night performances throughout the run at the Outdoor Forest Theater.
- The Outdoor Forest Theater is located at the corner of Mountain View and Santa Rita Street, in Carmel-by-the-Sea.
- The parking lot - it is very small so the majority of our attendees park on the street in the neighborhood surrounding the theater. You may want to bring a flash light at night.
Showings are Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 7:30 PM, through October 16th at the Outdoor Forest Theater. Regularly priced adult tickets are $36, Seniors 65+ are $26 Students/Teachers/Military are $16 and children under 12 are $8.
Thursday's we have a SWEET 2-for-1 adult ticket deal with coupon code: SWEET. No other discounts apply to the 2-for-1 offer.
Pack a picnic, grab a blanket and head to the Outdoor Forest Theater to sit under the stars and enjoy Shakespeare's Twelfth Night! For Tickets visit: www.pacrep.org or call the Box Office at: (831) 622-0100.
Twelfth Night is the sixth of nine productions for the 2016 Professional Season. There are still three shows left:
- King Lear – Oct. 20 – Nov. 6, Circle Theatre
- Sister Act the Musical, Nov. 17 – Dec. 18, Golden Bough Theatre
- Rockin’ Wonderland Tribute Concert – Dec. 29 – Jan. 8, Golden Bough Theatre
Our 2016 Season FlexPasses off you the opportunity to save up to 30% off of our regular low prices and gain the flexibility to choose when you attend, what you attend and how often you attend. Lock in great rates today and choose your specific show dates later. For more information on the 2016 FlexPasses visit: www.pacrep.org.