We have many reasons to book your next meeting in Monterey...here are five of them!
1. With 200 lodging properties across the region, several hotels are undergoing renovations for a new look in the New Year. Be sure to stay tuned for updates on hotels including Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa, Monterey Marriott, Portola Hotel & Spa, Sandpiper Inn and Hotel Abrego.
2. Meeting attendees can return to their summer camp days at the new lodging site, The Camp at Carmel Valley. Meeting space is accompanied by iconic camp activities including swimming, tennis, hiking, horseback riding and more.
3. Opening in the fall, Pebble Beach will debut a redesigned Par-3 course on the former site of Peter Hay Golf Course. Pebble Beach Company has partnered with Tiger Woods and his TGR Design firm to transform the Peter Hay site into a world-class short course.
4. The Monterey Conference Center, which reopened in 2018 after a $60 million renovation, installed 330 solar panels in the summer of 2019. The completion of the solar panel project is a key step in the process for the conference center to achieve LEED Platinum Certification.
5. Year round Whale Watching! California is one of the only places in the world where visitors can see whales year-round, and there's no better place for whale watching than Monterey.